Work Location: A-150, Fatehabad Rd, Taj Nagri Phase 2, Tajganj, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282001
Industry: Recruitment / Staffing
Role: Sales/Business Development
Shift: US Shift (Night Shift) 6:30pm-3:30 am IST
Tek Inspirations LLC is looking for a motivated and creative Business Development Intern to join our Agra team. The ideal candidate should have a strong understanding of data mining, data manipulation, advanced Excel, and English communication as well as the ability to think outside of the box. This is a 6-month internship with the possibility of growth.
- Perform data manipulation and analysis to identify target customer groups and potential market opportunities.
- Collect and analyze market data to understand target market trends and develop business strategies.
- Design and execute outbound sales and marketing campaigns.
- Develop customer relationships and build a network of contacts in the industry.
- Monitor and report on the progress of marketing campaigns.
- Prepare and present reports to management on campaign results and customer feedback.
- Must have strong knowledge of data mining, data manipulation, PowerPivot, and Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills to identify new opportunities
- Must be a quick learner and have the ability to work independently
- Must be currently enrolled in an accredited university
If you are interested in joining our team, please submit your application and CV at email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!
|Job Category||Sales/Business Development|
We are looking for US IT Recruiters for our organisation. Tek Inspirations is an established company headquartered in Frisco, Texas, U.S.A. and having offshore centres in Noida, Meerut, Agra, and Varanasi.
We are expanding our team and invite applications from candidates who are highly driven with excellent communication skills and networking ability. In addition to having the technical skill and qualification, candidates must have a clear understanding of the US market with reference to benefits, compensation, Visa processes, and types and related work laws.
- Manage full Life Cycle of Recruiting (Sourcing & Screening resumes, technical queries & interviews, closing of candidates and responsibilities till joining of candidates).
- Work closely with the Recruiting leads and hiring managers.
- Develop an action plan for recruiting the best fit for the organization.
- Procure people for different IT Requirements.
- Use niche platforms related to IT such as Monster, Dice, CareerBuilder, Job Diva to source potential candidates.
- Experience in building the talent pool for the IT department of the company.
- Must be proficient in recruiting techniques like Head Hunting, Calling, Networking Sites, Referrals, and Internet-Based recruiting Tools.
- Ability to understand the technical requirements and submit consultants’ profiles on time
- Must have good Negotiating skills in finalizing rates/salary.
- Must have experience in hiring all levels of technical candidates.
- Ability to work as a good team player, screening, Maintaining & building the candidate database.
- Sound knowledge of IT concepts and the latest trends.
- Experience in recruiting US Citizens and Green Card holders.
- Knowledgeable about different US work Visas like H1B, E3, and TN.
- Familiarity with different US Tax terms is required (1099/W2/Corp-2-Corp).
- Strong understanding of technical requirements.
- Should have excellent oral and written communication skills as well as the ability to network in order to build an exemplary IT
For more details, reach me out at firstname.lastname@example.org or 9997322233.
|Job Category||IT Recruiter|